Friday, February 12, 2016

People Say Nothing Is Impossible But I Do Nothing Every Day


I've been on this thing lately where I try to buy every Siltbreeze LP that shows up on Discogs for $2.99 or less. I figure that it's worth the risk, and so far I've been almost close to 100% right. It took me a while to get around to listening to this Sapat album -- when you pay less than three bucks for something, it tends to sit in the back of the milk crate while you prioritize other more important things, like listening to that $25 Dick Diver record that you bought from Midheaven -- but now that I've listened to it a few times, I've pretty much fallen in love with it. Sounds kinda like if Can were an Xpressway band. Or, maybe now that I think about it, like a Siltbreeze band. Gee, I hope that Tom Lax doesn't see this because then he'll probably want to sue me.



Sapat -

"Lovely and Free"


No comments: