Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Fuck's With All Of You



You might've noticed that I didn't bother getting my hands dirty with a lot of the post-hardcore/emo rock that came out in the '90s (okay, so I've still got a copy of "Fate's Got a Driver" on clear vinyl, big deal), though I did like Sparkmarker quite a bit, probably because they were way more metal that most of the other bands. You'll find a heavy D.C. vibe here, too, sorta like Ignition/Fugazi in that sense. I know this 7" been posted on a bunch of other blogs before, but I'm better than them I felt like posting it here anyway.




Sparkmarker -

"So Long"

"Kansas"






2 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

nice name on this one Brushback and thanks for this first tune installment you sent from Mediafire. Didn't know they accepted over 100 Mb w/o a fee. Looking forward to the othere installments and thanks.

Brushback said...

Yeah, I'm not even sure what Mediafire's limit is... I know that even just a regular album can push 100mb when the files are at 320kbps, anyway.