Friday, October 17, 2008

Fuck You If You're Talking To Me



I was just listening to a brand new Early Man track, "Sinking The Blade" (thanks to MetalSucks, my New Favorite Metal Blog of The Moment That I Probably Won't Still Be Reading a Month From Now), and I'm not sure yet if I like it. I mean, it sounds pretty lame, like it's not low-budget loser-metal enough for me. Or maybe it's the shitty guitar solo. Actually, when I saw Early Man a couple of years ago they kinda blew, so maybe they just sucked all along and I didn't know it.

Nah, I think it's just the shitty guitar solo.


click for enlarged view

Early Man -

"Fight"

(this file is now listen-only)


4 comments:

ib said...

Well. Looks like Ian Brown of the Stone Roses moonlights as a cover model once again.

Brushback said...

Or the guy in Supergrass, take your pick.

ib said...

Yeah. I'd forgotten about him - and Supergrass, fortuitously; thanks for reminding me...

Brushback said...

The mp3 file on this post is now a listen-only (non-downloadable) file. Dang.