Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gravity Made Me Run

click for enlarged view

Superchunk were shit upon as much as any other indie band in the late 90's, mostly for not making the same album over and over again, which I guess was unfortunate. I was never much of a Superchunk fan, anyway; their earlier stuff wasn't punk enough, and for their latter stuff I just went with the backlash.

Doesn't mean this isn't a cool song, though, plus it grows on me the more I listen to it. This single came with an issue of Speed Kills zine, which put out some sturdy records back then, this being one of them, plus a 10" compilation that I'll be posting any minute or any month now depending upon my level of motivation.


Superchunk -

"Home At Dawn"

(this file is now listen-only)


click for enlarged view

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the ten-inch with the fantastic Back Off Cupids track? I've got an ancient, super-crappy rip of that record, but if you make another, you will make me a very happy man.

Brushback said...

All my rips are super crappy by design, but I'll include the Back-Off Cupids track when I post it.