Sunday, January 4, 2015

I Am Extremely Big And I Fail Constantly


I got picked for MRR's Monday Photo Blog the other week, which was kinda cool. It's actually the second time I've been picked, so I'm practically my own category on the MRR website now (this isn't true, I'm just making it up to be a jerk). You can scope 'em out by clicking on the links here:


Monday Photo Blog: Dave Brushback (2)

(Zipperhead, Ausmuteants, Protomartyr, Downtown Boys, Waste Management, Boston Strangler)

Monday Photo Blog: Dave Brushback (1)

(Fuckheads, Salvation, Rational Animals, Warning//Warning, Lushlife)


You guys like The Speedies, right? You'd fucking better.

The Speedies -

"Let Me Take Your Photo"



2 comments:

ib said...

High five, man. Congrats on the gig.

Dave Brushback said...

It's just a one-time only thing. In other words, I'm still the same guy that no one else wants to have in the room.