Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kicked In The Teeth Again



You'd have no problem finding over-21 Gearhead punk in the northwest quarter of the U.S. back in the '90s-- bands like Zeke, The Fluid, Meices, The Humpers, Gas Huffer, and so forth-- and you can add The Fumes to that list, too... bands that weren't catchy enough to be The Queers or Boris the Sprinkler, or grimy enough to be The Rip-Offs or Teengenerate, but were sorta right in the middle there... anyway, I like clear vinyl, I like AC/DC covers (even when they're not really all that good), so I like this record.




The Fumes -

(these files are now listen-only)

"Flamethrower"

"Eastside Story"

"Kicked in the Teeth"





click for enlarged view

1 comment:

Brushback said...

The mp3 files on this post are now listen-only (non-downloadable) files. For those of you who missed the boat, I will do my best to respond to any e-mailed requests for the original files.