Wednesday, May 23, 2012

You Fight Like A Little Girl






It's so much easier to write a post when I've got a complete, detailed review from one of my old zines to put up alongside it. I mean, this is great, I barely need to say anything now.... two of the 90's best Touch & Go-related bands contributing one of their better songs each, so it only makes sense that this split would be excellent... Touch & Go has made a habit of scouring the net for their stuff (I've been bit twice already), so I'm going to stick to posting these as listen-only files. I'm pretty sure this is the same version of "Dangermare" that's on the "Cha-Cha Damore" CD, anyway... most people know that Pegboy are basically Naked Raygun with Baby Huey singing, but for those of you who are not already familiar with Kepone, be advised that they, too, are friggin' sturdy.




Pegboy -

"Dangermare"


Kepone -

"The Ghost"




No comments: