Sunday, May 13, 2012

All My Friends Have Feet



I used to own the Harry Pussy/Bunnybrains split but I lost it, so now all I have is this Sockeye/Bunnybrains split, which is a bit of a bummer. Not because this record really sucks or anything, just that it's less, you know, historically significant. Plus this one's got the "artistic" Bunnybrains cover, which is just the sort of thing that Photobucket likes to take down... something that I didn't even notice when I first bought this record, for years I just thought the cover was a sequence of blurry b&w live shots. Shows how "involved" I am with my record collection. Perhaps I should start a blog someday and get to know it a little better.

I'm sure none of you are going to like Sockeye, which is great because I've only got about four dozen more Sockeye songs to give to you guys.





Sockeye -

"Indieground"

"Iron Maiden Tribute Album"

Bunnybrains -

"How Am I Supposed To Tell You I Love You?"











No comments: