Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Maybe My Life Isn't Perfect But My Hair Is


This is a mix that I posted the other day on Tumblr, which is where I hang out all day now instead of doing something useful. It took me a while before I remembered that I also have a music blog -- although that's a bit of a stretch, as it means you have to count a readership of .001 per day as "having a music blog" -- and so I decided to post it over here as well. This isn't a mix of mostly new tracks, more like just a batch of songs that I've been listening to in the car lately that I thought fit well together, so I made a mix out of them just for ha-ha's. There's even a hidden message involved, although it's probably not that important and besides I totally just forgot what it was anyway.

1. Judas Priest - Delivering The Goods
2. Nasal Boys - Hot Love
3. Bloody Knives - Broken
4. Triage - Triage Theme
5. Chlorine - Power
6. BÄDDAT FÖR TRUBBEL - Inte Varit Sü Tuff
7. Randy Newman - Gone Dead Train
8. Daddy Maxfield - Rave ‘n Rock
9. Thank You Mr. Keating - Gentle Jesus and Drugs
10. Dead at 24 - When Delirium Comes
11. Boulders - Her Taste

Din Wanna Take Out Mix.zip

2 comments:

ib said...

There being nothing more useful than simply hanging out, in my opinion, I haved downloaded this mix in the hope of having my brain beaten on a plastic whisk.

Brushback said...

It's actually a pretty tame mix, I think. I mean, Randy Newman is pretty much all picnic blankets and daffodils and stuff.