Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's So Big It's Fluorescent



I'm not sure how many of you have gotten around to checking out Willimantic Records yet, but it's worth paying a visit; that's where I found this extra copy of M.O.T.O.'s "Hammeroid!", at least, to replace my old scuffed-up copy, as well as a couple of other long-out-of-print Tulpa items... which only makes sense, since Tulpa was Joe's label (Joe's the guy who runs the record store now). M.O.T.O.'s first three vinyl releases were all on Tulpa, if I remember correctly, and while you can find the songs from all three of them on the "Single File" CD, I felt like posting "It's So Big It's Fluorescent" anyway, because it's one of my all-time favorite Masters of The Obvious tracks, for obvious reasons -- it's catchy as hell, and every time I listen to it, it cracks me up.




M.O.T.O. -

"It's So Big It's Fluorescent"








No comments: