Saturday, April 30, 2011

Giving Drugs To Little Kids



Joe Stumble used to have this one up on Last Days of Man on Earth, but it's gone now, so I figured I'd step in. Plus Joe's living in New Zealand now or somewhere far enough away where he can't punch me... even though this may or may not be a real copy of the first Drunks With Guns 7" (I think it's the bootleg version that came out a couple of years later) (*turns out it's an original), it still goes that each Drunks With Guns single that came out between '85-'89 was by itself the greatest non-hardcore 7" of that half-decade, and if that doesn't make any sense the way I wrote it then you're all a bunch of friggin' dorks... I doubt that I'll be keeping this one up for long, so grab while the grabbing's good.




Drunks With Guns -

"I Got The Gun"



4 comments:

Holly said...

Your rip is a significant upgrade. Bless you.

PS - Now's a good time to comment that I really, *really* do appreciate the care you take with all your transfers, bit quality & tagging. Thank you!

Brushback said...

You're welcome! Yeah, now that I started using LastFM I pay more attention to getting the tags right...

griebs said...

bless you. this is so damn good!!

Brushback said...

Downloadable files have now been taken down, replaced with one listen-only file