Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'd Torture Someone In A Second If It Was Up To Me



I went to Whitney House last night, got there late and missed Iron Hand, then my car got towed ($210) and I missed Mob 47. It didn't even take Oiltanker ten minutes to prove once again that they're still the best live band in Connecticut, and Parasytic (from Virginia) reminded me of Discharge when they first went metal ("the more I see..."), although their records probably sound nothing like that so who knows what the fuck I'm talking about. Here's some stupid photos I took.










2 comments:

CT Indie said...

Crusades is the shit.

Brushback said...

Yeah, Crusades is making my year-end Best Of list (it came out at the tail end of 2009, but whatever, it was late enough to miss last year's list). I guess there's an Oiltanker LP coming out eventually?... they played some songs last Tuesday that I didn't recognize, don't know if they were new songs or not.