Friday, November 20, 2009

I'll Just Have To Accept That You'll Never Fucking Get It

click for enlarged view

Bombs Away get credit for one of the better Ct. demos I've heard this year as well as one of the worst live sets I've seen all year, which earns them some kind of an award I guess. I still haven't fully made up my mind about them yet (I'll have to see a live show that doesn't completely suck), which doesn't change the fact the first track on their new demo still sounds pretty good to my ears-- sorta like a screamier Empire State Games, or something. You can listen to the first track right here, or you can download the entire demo (recorded at Will Killingsworth's Dead Air Studios) for free over here.


Bombs Away -

(this file is now listen-only)

"In Your Parents Basement"


click for enlarged view

8 comments:

Brian Damage said...

I heard the bassist walked off mid-set?

Brushback said...

If Shanholtzer walked out then it was after I left, because I walked out mid-set too.

Brushback said...

I just remembered- aren't you guys playing today, or something?

By the way, that Craigslist Estrogen Highs ad is friggin' hilarious.

hee hee said...

your a faaaaaaaaag

Brushback said...

Sorry, Matt Clark doesn't post here.

theneedledrop said...

Your live pics make me regret not going out more.

Brushback said...

Yeah, sometimes my picture taking ability leaves me with regrets, too.

Brushback said...

The mp3 file on this post is now a listen-only (non-downloadable) file. You can follow the link in the post to get the full demo, anyway.