Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weapons Of Math Instruction

click for enlarged view

I saw Mathematicians and Deadlights last night at the Wallingford American Legion; I bailed out before Ripshit played because the room was friggin' packed, and there was nowhere to stand or take a decent photo. That makes about three shows now where I've missed Ripshit because I either left early or showed up late. I'll get it together one of these days.

Mathematicians are a riot. This was the second time I've seen them, and while I'm no hurry to buy one of their CDs or anything, they're an entertaining band to watch.

And, since I put this post together out of little or no effort, I suppose the least I could do is put up a couple of links, like those other retarded blogs:


Mathematicians on MySpace

Deadlights on MySpace





click for enlarged view


No comments: