Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fuck Your Self Esteem

click for enlarged view

I found out earlier today that "Fuck Your Self Esteem" is one of the songs Prisonshake is including on their forthcoming "Dirty Moons" album (re-recorded, of course), which made me decide that I should get around to ripping this now.

This is one of my favorite Prisonshake singles, although they're pretty much all my favorite, just some more than others. You can still buy this one from Scat, if you want to hear the two b-sides.

Yet another one of the song titles that nearly became the name of this blog, by the way.




Prisonshake -

"Fuck Your Self Esteem"

(this file is now listen-only)






click for enlarged view

5 comments:

Brushback said...

Hey, sorry, but the mp3 file on this post is now a listen-only (non-downloadable) file. Go to Scat Records and buy some shit.

Sean said...

This was my "one base" influenced purchase at the New Haven Record Riot, for a buck nonetheless! The entire economy so run so smoothly.

Brushback said...

Wow, they had Prisonshake records at the Record Riot?

I blew that off, because I figured it would be the same soft rock/70's shit that those things usually are, like the one that was a Rudys.

Sean said...

It was fairly awesome...Onion 7"s for a buck...Don Caballero double LP for $5...lots of "half off" bins, and far more friendly people with great records than I anticipated. I even picked up practically the entire Mondo Psychotic 7" output for under ten clams..and THREE guys had this Prisonshake record - don't get me wrong..I had to endure my fair share of T.Rex Japanese imports to get at the good stuff, but everyone I ran into had awesome cheap records.

Brushback said...

Holy crap, they had old Connecticut stuff, too?

After the last few "record fairs" that I went to turned out to be complete busts, no way was I going to that thing. Looks like I missed out big time.