Friday, February 22, 2008

I Ain't No Weak Tit

click for enlarged view


Make a list of all the "retro pop punk" bands that first came to bear back in the early-to-mid 90's-- bands that all wore Chucks and gave more than just a passing nod to the Ramones-- and Head's claim to fame is probably that they had the dumbest lyrics out of all of them. That's gotta count for at least something, right?

A CD of all the early Head records came out on Evil Clown just a few months ago, but I have the original vinyl and CDs aren't punk, anyway, so fuckit, I'm posting it.

click for enlarged view

Head -

"Larry Tate"

"I Ain't No Weak Tit"

(these files are now listen-only)


click for enlarged view




click for enlarged view

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEAD does things to me... I'm very conflicted. RULES!

Brushback said...

Yeah, Head rule.

Brushback said...

Hey, sorry, but the mp3 files on this post are now listen-only (non-downloadable) files. For those of you who came to the party late, I will do my best to respond to any e-mailed requests for the original files.