Sunday, March 2, 2008

Getting Fucked Over By Unrest

click for enlarged view


This is part one of today's two-part series, "Bands that were ungracefully ripped-off by Mark E. Robinson and Unrest in the 80's".

I think most people would agree that Honor Role were easily one of the best of the original 80's post-hardcore bands.

As for the "getting fucked over by Unrest" part, well, I'm pretty sure you don't need me to spell that out for you.


click for enlarged view

Honor Role -

"Twist"

"Lives of The Saints No. 135 (Naked Wife)"

Unrest -

"Ragged (Cltd Hsbnd)"

(these files are now listen-only)


click for enlarged view click for enlarged view

5 comments:

Brushback said...

Hey, sorry, but the mp3 files on this post are now listen-only (non-downloadable) files. For those of you who came to the party late, I will do my best to respond to any e-mailed requests for the original Honor Role files.

Anonymous said...

douche.

Brushback said...

That's the best you can come up with?

Disappointed!

Anonymous said...

You know his middle initial isn't actually "E." don't you? That was in reference to Mark E. Smith of The Fall.

Brushback said...

I think I just threw that in there because he referred to himself as "Mark E." in an interview in Conflict once.